Finally this place of my bucket list has been ticked off. It is situated in AD block sector 1.It is famous for its famous aeroplane themed sitting arrangement and amazing food.They will also give you boarding pass when you visit this place.so coming to the food we ordered
- Tandoori Jash Platter -- it contains harra bhara kebab, one kind of paneer tandoori , malai broccoli, one type of tandoori aloo.it tatsted excellent.each n every item has it's own taste.
- Chocolate shake -- it was nothing special than any other chocolate shake.just loved it.
- Burnt garlic corn rice -- For the first time I got the taste of burnt garlic.i have had burnt garlic rice several times but never got the the taste like this.american sweet corn added more taste to it.so it was perfect.
- Vegetables in hot garlic sauce -- exotic veggies like belpeppers,broccoli,mashroom,baby corn,onion etc cooked in hot garlic sauce.tate was amazing.
- Classic cheese cake -- blueberry cheese cake served with a slice of orange.just loved the decoration and the food too.
Hence come the most entertaining part..that is SERVICE.. their service is very good.. staffs are well aware about the menu and courteous also..over all your experience must be good here. From my side it's a 5/5.