Fly Kousina is an aeroplane thememd restaurant located in Salt Lake, Kolkata. It has plush interiors with the setting of an actual plane. The tables are for 6 people sitting with two virtual window that had video display providing the real feel of being inside an aeroplane.
The food is exquisite, the service immaculate with the staff being extremely courteous.
It's a vegetarian restaurant and a must try places for family folks.
In frame :
- Berry blast : An excellent mocktail to order for this summer. The tanginess of the berries just makes this so pleasing to taste.
- Hare matar ki shammi : This starter was the best hara bhara kebab that I have had. Was really crispy and well complimented with the coriander chutney.
- Munakka bharwan palak kofta : A one of a kind Indian main dish with had spinach balls immersed in thick gravy. This was very tasty. Very much recommended.
- Dal makhani : A nice dish to order if opting to have a north indian cuisine.
- Roti ki tokri : This was a good choice to have a basket of assorted indian breads consisting of one butter naan, one tandori roti, one masala kulcha and one lachha paratha. Each one was perfectly prepared.
- Tutty Fruity : The best version of it by far. The fresh vanilla ice cream was topped over mango pulp, pineapple, apple, raisins and cashews. It was a delicious dessert to have after a sumptuous lunch.
- A glimpse of the ambience of the restaurant.
Invitation Courtesy : Shahbaaz Zaman